This Consignment Agreement ("Agreement") is made on this date _______________ by and between:
Global Shave Clubs International, 7925 Kingsley, Suite 205, Montreal, Quebec, H4W 1P5
Hereafter referred to as "Consignor";
hereinafter referred as the "Consignee".
Whereas the Consignor wishes to sell certain products ("Products") on consignment and the Consignee wishes to sell the Products on behalf of the Consignor.
1. Sale by Consignment: The Consignee shall, regularly place orders for the Products from the Consignor. The Consignor may, at his sole discretion, accept such orders and deliver, in such applicable modes, such Products on consignment to the Consignee, subject to and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Ownership of Products: It is understood and agreed between both the parties that the title to, and property and ownership of all the Products shall remain with the Consignor until such time as their removal.
3. Payment for Products: The Consignor shall invoice the Consignee for all Products shipped to the Consignee pursuant to the terms of this Agreement. Consignee shall report the sold inventory for the previous month, on the fifth day of the current month. Failure to report the inventory sold by the Consignor, as detailed herein, will result in the Consignor being charged for all of the unpaid consignment inventory.
4. Credit Card on File: Consignee shall provide credit card information in Appendix “A” “Credit Card Authorization” Form. Consignee agrees that Consignor will charge the credit card on file in Appendix “A” according to the stipulations set forth in Section 3 herein.
5. Risk of Loss: All risk of loss in the Products shall pass to the Consignee upon shipment of the Products to the Consignee.
6. Right to Inspect: The Consignee shall, at all reasonable times, and from time to time, allow the Consignor and the Consignor’s agents to enter upon any premises upon which the Products are located and examine or inspect the Products wherever located.
7. Removal of Products: The Consignor may, at any time, and for any reason whatsoever, take possession of and remove all or part of the Products with or without notice to the Consignee.
8. Not Intended as Security: This Agreement and the sale of Products on consignment by the Consignor to the Consignee is not intended to be as security for any obligation of the Consignee to the Consignor.
9. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be construed and enforced according to the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada and any dispute under this Agreement must be brought in this venue and no other.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement as of the date first written above.
Here is the agreement above in downloadable form for you to review.
For more information please send us your contact details below.